This video at Make Your Own Video is another great example of the new media. This creation was an entry in a contest that required the use of archive footage to create a 3 minute video. The audio, by the author’s own admission, is not quite up to snuff. However, the overall video is very entertaining and a good summary of what this videoblogging, or vlogging thing is.
1. First and foremost, way cool.
2. My personal favorite is the Alka-Seltzer tummy-poking bit. I didn’t know that was in the public domain.
3. The video (archival and re-mixed) is of surprisingly good quality.
4. I could quarrel with a few of the edits.
5. The audio is atrocious. How hard would it have been to do better? It would be hard to do much worse. Terrible audio just about ruins it for me. YMMV.
6. Thanks for the link. The feed must be quite popular: it took me three tries to get in.